Thursday, November 6, 2014

A Tribute to Mamas

Today, November 6th, is my mama's 63rd birthday so I've decided to dedicate my blog today to her and all the mamas out there. Mothers are simply the most important people in the world. I can't think of a close second place for this category! Mothers are unselfish, kind, generous, and loyal. Mothers are the glue of their family. Mothers get taken for granted. Mothers never get the credit they deserve.

My mama is very special. She has certainly dealt with way more than her share of adversity. She never quits. Her love for her family never falters. She puts her family above everything else...all the time. Every day. My mama has shown me the power of love, the power of never giving up, and the power of hard work.

I thank my mother, Karen Dugger Johnson, for all she has done and continues to do, for my family.

I thank ALL of the mamas out there for what you mean to your loved ones. Though they may not always show it like they should, you are appreciated.

We love you mothers. Thank you for all that you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment