Tuesday, November 24, 2015

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

I hope you and your loved ones have a wonderful Thanksgiving this week. I am looking to some time away from the office. I'm excited to turn my phone off and to enjoy my family. Below are some random things I am thankful for this year.

* The fantastic students we have here in York...they work hard to represent themselves, their families, our school system, and community in a positive fashion.

* The dedicated staff we have at YPS. Our teachers and non-teachers work hard and take a lot of pride in what they do. We have some phenomenal people on the York Duke Team.

* The tremendous parental and community support we enjoy in York. Our parents and patrons truly care about our kids and all of their endeavors.

* Our supportive board of education is another important part of the YPS team. They are student-centered and work tirelessly to ensure our district is heading in the right way.

* My four children that are my best friends. I'm hard on them from time to time but always proud of them. There is never a day that goes by that they don't provide me with strength and purpose.

* My wife is a very important part of my life. Her support and friendship is something I can count on when the rest of my world is turned upside down. I'm lucky to have her as my co-pilot in this crazy thing we call "life."

* My parents and family who I love so much and wish I got to spend more time with. It is still hard not to be with them during the holidays but I know we're always just a phone call away.

* The opportunities we enjoy in the greatest country in the world.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment