Wednesday, July 23, 2014

THANKFUL to be a DUKE

There is NO PLACE I'd rather be than York, Nebraska! As we prepare for the 2014-15 school year, I'm so excited about the tremendous staff, students, parents, community members, and school board that I get to interact with on a regular basis. York is a special place. It's just that plain and simple!

I'm thankful for our teachers and staff that work so hard to meet the needs of our students. I'm thankful for our students that represent themselves, their families, our school, and community in such a positive way. I'm thankful for all of the supportive parents we have. I'm thankful for the community members that attend our school events and show their Duke Pride on a daily basis. I'm thankful for our school board for their commitment to the young people of our community.

York Public Schools has a tremendous past full of rich traditions and worthy accomplishments. I'm thankful that we continue to build upon that as we move forward. Buckle up York Duke Nation because our best is yet to come!

We are....YORK DUKES!

No comments:

Post a Comment