Monday, November 18, 2013

Thankful to be a Duke

As Thanksgiving is fast approaching, I hope all of our students, staff, and faculty can take a little time to reflect on the good things going on in their lives. The health and happiness of my family and loved ones are things I always point to first. Another item that I am extremely thankful for is to be a York Duke. It hasn't always been easy but this is a great place to be, to work, to raise a family, etc. Things are never perfect and there's always areas in need of vast improvement but York is a special place to be and I hope you feel the same way as well.

I am thankful for the talented and enthusiastic students we have. I appreciate the dedicated and hard-working staff we have. I love the commitment to kids that our board of education has.

Thanks to everyone that helps make York a special place. GO DUKES!

No comments:

Post a Comment