Thursday, February 14, 2013

"Angry Adult Season"

In the school administration ranks, I often refer to February as "Angry Adult Season." Winter is a grind. The weather is bad. Stress is high. Let's ALL take a step back, smile, breathe, relax, and understand that we're going to make it. "What" we say and "how" we say it get magnified during angry adult season. Be a positive voice of reason that doesn't get caught up in gossip, rumors, and negativity. Let's stick together to push forward in a positive fashion. We're going to make it.

1 comment:

  1. That’s what I was looking for. I am talking about all topics bundled in this blog. They all are really very useful for me as well as for my team. We are definitely going to use its highlighted information.
    Adult jobs phoenix

    ReplyDelete